A,B,C - The Three little ones

5:08 PM / Posted by 十八般武艺 /


My sis is away for Bangkok trip. Asides not having dinner company, my only gripe being to look after her three 'kids'. Gal, WELCOME BACK!!!


Introducing the first kid she bought, Amos...charming isn't he? The most handsome and sporting dog I ever met. Superb-friendly, energetic and smart puppy, not forgetting his extaordinary good temper. He remains my favourite among the three.

Then comes Boey. She is very akin to dinasour, look-wise(hairstyle and the set of teeth) and behaviour, hostile at times. Amos hasn't experience any successful attempt when they have a common target to fight for.



Surprisingly the 3-month-old sweety, Chico has no fear in every encounters with Boey. She is loving, kawai-i...oh-so-irresistable yet independent.

These three are the biggest-time manja and love being caressed at the belly, under the chin and over their neck. I doubt I gave them enough of such while mysis was away. Sorry folks!


Challenge stroke when Chico had problem poo-ing. At least, I thought she had until I realise a chunk of poos stuck around her backside. Attempt to pull the whole chunk out, by force or gently, were silly; and mind you they stink. I was in great fear that those could be infectious, life of Chico at stake, apamacam??? Fortunately we have Ah May, orang Bahau aka my housemate who is very willing to come to our (chico and me) rescue. Awful as it may sound, May 'sacrificed' her fingers, getting rid of the poo, bit by bit while I washed Chico's butt clean. For the first time in life, according to her that she was so up, close and personal with the poo, we laughed off hoping Chico will have 'good relief', smoothly nextday and she did. Amitaba...May, thanksya!
Glad they are all safe and alive. I suppose, my sis got home in time to prevent further chaos.

2 comments:

Comment by sinv on February 27, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Thanks Thanks for keeping my kids all still alive and safe! Thanks to May too for cleaning Chico's poo.
Damn funny lah u 38 sis like what so big deal, shit stuck only. next time u need to clean shit for ur baby also :P

Comment by 十八般武艺 on February 27, 2009 at 3:33 PM

I was thinking to hide it, afraid you will go mad hearing such wuahahahah but the whole house ppl knew about it, can't be keeping it a secret from you...luckily you consider this small case, pheww~~~~ur sis no experience ma...baby shit easier to clean gua...chico macam furball, takut dia sakit or catch cold during the wash leh

Post a Comment