It was 11:55pm March 3, when I received the call from my sweetie boy aka my bro, Yang, from hometown wishing me happy birthday. He said he may not get through on 12am, hence tried 5 minutes earlier, smart leh?!? That's for sure, same family, same gene, hence the existence of us all, the LIM-with-wisdom family hiak hiak
After awhile I spoke to mydad on the phone and realised gal actually texted at 11:05pm, sleeping beauty, eh? It was 15minutes past 3am when I got home. Of course I skipped my shower crashing into the blanket dreaming of getting skin infection due to giving the shower a miss,. Guess what, I was evil enough to dream of such being a contagious disease and hence gal got it too! wuahaha...The buzzing of smses and calls accompanies me at sleep throughout the night up till noon.
Except for the later part of the day where camera speaks, I briefly recollect I was exhausted after binging on much dishes served with curry and chicken. The movie later on was slow but cool. I love the line and scene of one who claimed that he was being stroke by ligtening for 7 times in his life, pretty entertaining. The sad bit being, we all are aging, people near us are leaving...The thought of getting old, being helpless, skin sagging, face with wrinkles, slower movement, etc painful as it may sound, bothers me hell alot for a moment. My close ones or myself may leave this beautiful world, say in another 30-50year-time, where next? Reincarnation? A friend jokingly tell me, i need to finish all my food left uneaten in my entire life before I get to reborn. Tough mission, guess chances to reborn is slim for me, sigh! But then again, I fear the reborn takes me to life of a slave, a buffalo, a beggar, a cockroach...fuck!! what the hell is wrong with me right now...Excuse me, I'm a lilz tired and life goes on! haa!
A friend claimed chocolates help distress hence presented me with a bag of them. If I remember correctly, it works ONLY upon one taking a truck worth of chocolates. My next fear is, I could be hell distress when my weight shoot up consuming them all. Hm....big thanks for your companies if you are reading this. By the way, do I look like I'm starving to you, all time? The cheesecake was superb hehe
Some old buddies wanted to catchup for lunch, at least it was what I thought it is gonna be and hence I went with my sleepyhead. Thanks for the surprise folks, I enjoy the entire session, muakssss.
Sadly, I have class to attend tonight and had skipped the earlier part. The guilt stroke and warned I better get my ass there. I did. The part-timer goes :"I'm impressed you are here!". How sarcastic! Since mysis was planning a dinner, how could I say no. This is my first time celebrating b-day with her. We picked The Ship, in Uptown, when class ended.
The monkey bit of me can't wait but to peep into the present from gal. I love them, thanks sweetie.

me posting with the gifts
Escargot was served first, followed by the shark-fin soup. I find the Escargot abit too garlic-ish while mysis claimed the soup wasn't as tastier.

Cheesy Escargot

my all-time favourite, not sure is it the cheese or the snail
5 comments:
I wanted to wish u..but u tarak online...i tarak ur phone num!! happy belated birthday my friend
i love escargot too..kekekeek will post pic soon!!!
I'm sure you have good time:)
after looking at the cakes from RT posted by you, I tak boleh tahan and went with my friend just now...bought quite a crazy bit...you!!!!tempt me!!!
y u din post ur face eaing that broccoli.yum ngor?!?!?!
wuahaha wana yum with the other one scare you may strangle me...cute ma ur pic, essence of the post lolz
Post a Comment