Don't brag and assume until you are in the position to do so!

12:55 AM / Posted by 十八般武艺 /

I brought along an index of Legal Profession (Practice and Etiquette) Rules 1978 to badminton court as a friend suggested I could look at them during break time.

One of the player who always like to brag went:" exam is 6weeks away, sap sap soy lar, why so kanjiong; even without studying, I think I can get through!" He started telling about Anwar's case and his refusal to allow urine test to be taken, "advising" i put them down in the exam. What is the connection if I'm doing Civil Procedure paper? He added he passed his exam by copying answers of a friend as he is not good at certain subjects and called another girl stupid for not cheating like he did. I was like...what the heck you are trying to tell me?

It was a total pissed off! Who are you to say that? Have you any idea just how bulky the CLP syllabus is? Have you even a chance to touch those material to enable you to make baseless assumption like that? There are plenty of provisions and cases to be quoted along with reasoned judgment, Practice Direction, etc. Hell alot of practice and hardwork, which you denied without knowing a single bit of what kinda challenge we are facing! f*ck you idiot!

3 comments:

Comment by yunyi on May 27, 2009 at 11:28 AM

chill la..
ignore unnecessary things like this.. :)

Comment by 二打六 on May 27, 2009 at 12:06 PM

ah boy...ignore those ppl lah...they toking rubbish jek...biar saja...

btw...this is the 1st time i saw u using the F word hor...can join my group oledi...:P

Comment by 十八般武艺 on May 27, 2009 at 5:51 PM

haa...Glad overtime I have 'seng kap' to qualified to join ur group...must go celebrate this after exam yay!

This guy really pissed the hell out of me!

Post a Comment