It was a long wait this morning in Shah Alam High Court.
I only decided to entered Tuan's cubicle by 11:30am. I told him I'm new to that building and uncertain about how the system work thus waited upon clarification from another lawyer that we are to wait for our case to be called.
He smiled and praised my patience. I blurted the fact that I'm a pupil in chambers and he went..."no wonder..." haaa...and he tested me by asking a few question like whether is there any interlocuroty application which may come in, how long should all the filing of bundles and cause paper take, etc...Me being me, just gives all the crap answers and asked him for forgiveness hahaha
He thought I'm the last, I thought so too...then we casually chated into how am I surviving with the chambering period, hows my master, whether I plan to stay on, hows my pay, rental dadada we even went into sports topic...What a nice Tuan, I wish his fellow colleagues are like him so I won't be so stressed up.
I was kinda relief upon getting what I requested from him and headed back to office for what I'm asked to do via text this morning...hmm..Got to office and realises some crappy remarks for ...well...f*ck it and I shall not care less~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment