games games more games

2:33 PM / Posted by 十八般武艺 /

Mid of my lunch the phone buzz~

Me : hello?
XY : hello, are you ah tian jiejie?
Me : Er...ah xian (my cousin) eh?
XY : I'm SE's bf.
Me : OoOoooO~ wana play badminton ma?
XY : Sorry ah tian jie jie, am I disturbing you or your work? (Such a polite kid)
Me : Not at all, what's up?
XY : Do you think you can join me for game tonight in Cheras? My coach says she knows you and invite you to come along blablabla

I had my regular group to keep and tell him I'll join them next week.

One Thursday there are 3 group to join with the same timing~ how I wish they are split into 3 days hmmm...For all the games and late night hang out + makan, I'm basically brain dead in the morning til late late noon...lolzzzz

I want my bed~

0 comments:

Post a Comment