2:39m...I must be nutZZz~~

2:39 AM / Posted by 十八般武艺 /

Yup it is 2:39am and I just got home. Figured I better resume with the amendment on article I earlier worked on so I can focus on studies, full force upon all being done; hence decided to drive back to resume my work with laptop.

Hopefully I'm alive kicking tomorrow!

YY, better buck up!! no procrastination, mere hardwork, you can and we all can:)

13 comments:

Comment by yunyi on June 5, 2009 at 11:46 PM

u were alive; u were in the heaven.

high gila.

Comment by 十八般武艺 on June 6, 2009 at 12:01 AM

i was SO BLOODY ALIVE!!!!!

Sorry for disturbing at class I just can't supress my 'highness' keke

Comment by yunyi on June 6, 2009 at 12:19 AM

no worries, am sick too. haa..
really thanks for tonight, appreciate it.
and, sorry for interrupting yr plans..

Comment by 十八般武艺 on June 6, 2009 at 1:06 AM

dont be silly la...eat your medicine and rest well I see you in class tomorrow, alive and kicking allright:)

when have you interrupt any plan of mine? don't think unnecessarily and don't let your landlord affect your mood, life is short, make it good and make it counts k

Comment by yunyi on June 6, 2009 at 8:27 AM

very positive! ;)


ps: since when? :p

Comment by 十八般武艺 on June 6, 2009 at 11:02 AM

ar??since when what?positive?

had damn gd sleep but feeling guilty...wonder should acc mydad or go to school or stay home study...

Comment by yunyi on June 6, 2009 at 8:20 PM

i am sure yr dad tak mau u neglect studies because of him.. but i guess u knw what to do.. :)

Comment by 十八般武艺 on June 6, 2009 at 11:57 PM

haa...yea...n i have wonderful day!
luv them!
luv u too kaka

Comment by yunyi on June 7, 2009 at 5:07 AM

aiseh, no need k k put in the last sentence la..

Comment by 十八般武艺 on June 7, 2009 at 10:27 PM

wakao...hao xin bei ley pi~~
lang xin dang gou fei~~ lolz

Comment by yunyi on June 8, 2009 at 1:38 AM

wa hai bu dong ni?.. =p

Comment by 十八般武艺 on June 8, 2009 at 1:12 PM

oh no....

Comment by yunyi on June 8, 2009 at 7:39 PM

lalala~

Post a Comment