From bad luck to no luck to okay luck...I guess the best one will be by the moment CLP exam is released hiak hiak
It was a sleepy morning but work-efficient noon. SPSS software is finally installed into my working laptop and soon enough, I can start the analysis work hehe By 1230pm, boss chased me off to go for a second opinion at my regular skin specialist at Pudu. This time around, I didn't miss the visiting hour but traffic is still a hinder, strengthening my firm belief of never trying to get a job in kayL. Doctor confirmed that is is flea bites and prescribed some medicine. Hopefully, this one helps.
I then proceed to another part of KayL to get my tap shoe. Once again, the long-waiting traffic is testing my patience I wish I have drama in the laptop to kill time. Police is everywhere in the sight along almost all the routes...I thought they are puasa-ing?? Mana dapat so much energy to chao summon, set up road block dadada...anyway, after many attempts of finding my way there, I made it. The best rewards upon collecting the tap shoe is the chili pan mee nearby. Less chili I put in this time around, as I'm getting old...midway waiting, I teringat doctor's advice not to take egg, haih~~I'm craving for subway sandwich again hehehehe
On my jam-way-back to office, I thought of dropping by old office to say hi, boss ain around for both floors, but colleagues yesh hehe...a short catchup and I headed back to office to collect my work before heading home to check if my bunny boy is safe and sound. He managed to get the top of the cage opened even if I keep them tight I figure, maybe I should drop by one of the petshop or mall to see if there is anything helpful to make the cafe escape-tight. My boy is a genius wuahaha
badminton time in 20minutes, I shall get my work done or at least...started hehehe
Oh by the way, a friend got me a site of someone teaching tap...some else than the one I thought is the one and only in Msia...thanks pal you are really my saviour...n luck slowly came by hehehe
Good day everyone:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment