lepak lepak n more lepak before works start pouring in~

11:53 PM / Posted by 十八般武艺 /

So day continues from the sleepless night...It begins in the office where we rushed to get all the slides amended and completed in shortest time possible...

Lunch catchup time in DJ with old schoolmate, ex-colleague andfew badm kakis...a quick dim sum before I got home to see my darling boy and talked to this lilz gal from turtle land. The next is 2 hours casual game in Tmn Megah.

Of course the next best thing to do is to catch a quick shower before the patting session with that little devil running about my room. I then sneak time to work on the slides and before I get them all sorted, he is already at the door & we headed for dinner and movie. This time around it is premier seats but...the show did not actually help any of us to cut stress..geeee

Thank God the movie lasted after an hour and the next best thing to do is to start working on the remaining slides...so as to CHILL BIG TIME tomorrow...wuahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment